- Great job to all on a fun field day!
- We have a busy week this week ending wth Miss Morgan leading us on Friday for teacher for the day!
- Next week is outdoor ed – Chaperone meeting Monday night at 7:00pm (my classroom)
- A final letter for last minute packing suggestions will be coming home this week. If you have any questions, please email me
The class did a great job with testing…all were at school on time and we are done! Yea! Thanks!
Outdoor ed is just around the corner May 5 – May 9th…a packet will come home with housing & packing reminders. Chaperone meeting is scheduled for next Monday, April 28th at 7:00pm. (Chaperones only)
Donut Day is Tuesday – bring$1 – sorry changed to jeans for Jesus!!
Great job on the Science Fair Boards – 6th grade got lots of compliments!! I am very proud of you!
Please fill out and return to your teacher (Mrs. Marquardt) by Wednesday….if you haven’t gotten your mail lately, empty it…the form is in your mail.
- Get a good night’s rest….I recommend in bed before 9:00pm
- Eat a healthy breakfast and bring some healthy snacks!! Brain food during our breaks…
- Bring all your country report research and note cards…you will have time to work on your research!
- Bring a silent reading book!!
Don’t Forget your Science Fair Board – due Monday!!
Parents All Boards will be on display Thursday afternoon and Friday in the gym. Bring your camera!
Your display boards are due Monday, April 14th.
Make sure you are also ready to give a short overview of your project – (What you did and the results.)
The display board grading sheet is on the science fair page – if you want to see what I will be looking for. Make sure you have headings above each section. An example was shown in class.
- Wow it is hard to believe we are already beginning the 4th quarter! Time flies when you are having fun!
- 6th grade will begin the ITBS testing next Monday, April 14th – 18th …mark your calendars, make sure you are at school on time, get lots of rest and please no doctor appointments…thanks.
- This is your last week to work on your Science Boards – they are due the 14th..
- Donut Day is scheduled for this Friday, April 11th…$1.