A book fair will be held next week during National Lutheran School’s Week. Book flyers went home for your review. Check out the website to preview books!! Book Fair Site
Students might want to bring money to school to purchase some items! The Fair is open from Tuesday, March 3rd to Tuesday, March 1th.
I hope you enjoyed a wonderful “long weekend” & stayed warm. Take time to pray for our country – the Presidential leadership and the past Presidents who gave their time & energy for our wonderful country!
This week we have…
- Bible Character Test on Wednesday – Great job on the Keynotes!!
- CPR Training from (9:00 – 12:00) on Thursday – Free Dress – comfortable clothing.
- A Body Systems Unit Test on Friday (study all diagrams)
- Science Fair Data /Graph /Chart Due Friday 2/27
It has been a rainy weekend!! Hopefully you have enjoyed the indoors!
Remember to bring in $5 for your pizza lunch for the Valentine’s Party!
Spanish Test on Tuesday –
Valentine’s Party 2/12 – You can wear “Valentine’s Free Dress” (make Valentine’s for everyone in the class) – Prizes will be rewarded for the best homemade Valentines & the best “Bag or Box” -Party is from 12:00 – 2:00
No school on Friday the 13th or the following Monday the 16th.
St. John’s 5th & 6th Grade tournament takes place on the 14th & 21st.
Report cards came home on Friday…make sure you take time to go over them and set goals for the 3rd quarter!
Reminders for this week:
- Open Note Egypt Test (Thursday)
- Materials, Methods & Procedures for Science Fair (typed) due Friday
- Art Masters (Friday)
- Next Wednesday 2/11 (Children of the World perform for chapel) and concert 7pm
- Next Thursday 2/12 (Valentine Pizza Lunch $5, and Party: Get those Valentines!!)
- Next Friday 2/13 (No School – Teacher’s Conference)